Monday, February 14, 2011

What’s Behind My Blog's Name???

Sometimes words are not just enough to express your whole personality. Words are just instrument to hide the feelings and true personality of an individual. More often words do not tell the truth behind you. Sometimes familiar words are just used to describe one’s personality.
Common words are used by fellow students in describing their selves. They are used to have impact to the people and also for the easy reminding.
It was one late Thursday afternoon when we had our last subject: our computer class. We are going to spend the rest of the two hours remaining in this subject. It was when Mr. Dennis Lacsam announced our project for the whole grading period. And that was to do our very own Personal BLOG. He announced that we are going to think of our own title of our personal blog. He gave us the whole period to think of the words that may reflect our personality. At first, I don’t have any idea on what I’m going to do. I don’t know what to write. I don’t know what reflects my personality. But then I tried so many words but those words are all appealing too boring and to nerdy.
It was when my friend shouted “Alice in Wonderland” I realized why it can’t be “Alie in Cyberland” it sounds funny and interesting to my ears. My blog’s name means I’m here to discover the wonderful world of technology. So the idea of having my blog’s name came thru all the way from the film “Alice in Wonderland”.

No comments:

Post a Comment