Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Responsible Enough!!!

We are all human beings; we are the superior among the other creatures. Being the superior, we have the highest intelligence among them. We have the ability to speak, to write, to dance, to sing, to play, and to do more great things than the other creatures. We have our mind to analyze the good deeds and the bad ones from each other.
                Being included in the 21st century, or the so called “The Modern World or The Techie Generation”, we are all familiar about internet and all of those interactive websites like twitters, face books, friendsters, multiplies and blogs. But we should always put in our mind that having those interactive sites we have responsibilities to do. We should be responsible enough because, those interactive sites are always visited by the people not only in Philippines but it’s all over the world.
Me, having one of those interactive sites I set rules and regulations for me to follow and always put on my mind in order for me to be a good netizen. First of all is to select and choose the right kind of words that I will use in sharing my ideas. I set this rule so that I can’t insult and offend someone’s pride, ego and principles. I also set this rule because I do believe that if I respect other’s principles they will also respect mine. It is also because respect to others means you also respect yourself.
Secondly is to secure my passwords in those of the interactive sites. It is mainly because I always want and I always value the term PRIVACY, even though it is a site for everyone. And I don’t want my account to be blocked and hacked.
And lastly is DISCIPLINE. You should always start discipline in yourself so that you may not offend others.
So, being one of a responsible netizen you should also set rules and regulations in yourself. You should always learn to be open-minded especially nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment